Skip to content
- Have the attitude, “I’ll let someone else go.”
- Stop believing that the task of missions is urgent.
- Conclude that the suffering involved in missions is not worth it.
- Tell yourself, “I’m inadequate to serve the Lord in this way.”
- Believe the lie that all those who perish apart from believing in the gospel, will be ok in the end.
- Think that “lifestyle evangelism” is enough and that you will never have to open your mouth.
- Be any less than totally reliant on the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Believe that because you went on a mission’s trip that you are not required to “go” across the street to your neighbor who doesn’t know Jesus.
- Stop believing that God has “many in this city who are my people” (Acts 18:10).
- Think that missions is only for crazy, radical, sold-out for Jesus kind of people who go overseas and have to learn a new language.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: